Wrestle DEN
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

@JecklesTheJesterItsYou

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Jeckles The Jester

Jeckles The Jester

@JecklesTheJesterItsYou Empty
MessageSujet: @JecklesTheJesterItsYou   @JecklesTheJesterItsYou I_icon_minitimeVen 30 Aoû - 21:14

@JecklesTheJesterItsYou : Hahahaha #DENWrestling , I Just Have a question. Are You Ready For The #Jokeslam Because #IWillPlayWithYourThroat hahahahaha.

Dernière édition par Jeckles The Jester le Dim 1 Sep - 8:19, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
TS is SxE.

TS is SxE.

MessageSujet: Re: @JecklesTheJesterItsYou   @JecklesTheJesterItsYou I_icon_minitimeSam 31 Aoû - 10:08

Ace Steel
    @aceofsteel Chicago, Illinois

@aceofsteel
    I work every day on the independant circuit, and I have a little question for you: Who the blue hell are you ?! #NoName

Jeckles The Jester

Jeckles The Jester

MessageSujet: Re: @JecklesTheJesterItsYou   @JecklesTheJesterItsYou I_icon_minitimeDim 1 Sep - 8:21

@JecklesTheJesterItsYou : Hahahaha , Ace Steel , My Dear Friend , You don't need to know my name. You just need to  know my playground and  the time when i can have you in the ring to play with your throat hahahahahaha.

Dernière édition par Jeckles The Jester le Dim 1 Sep - 9:14, édité 1 fois
L'auteur de ce message est actuellement banni du forum - Voir le message
Jeckles The Jester

Jeckles The Jester

MessageSujet: Re: @JecklesTheJesterItsYou   @JecklesTheJesterItsYou I_icon_minitimeDim 1 Sep - 9:09

@JecklesTheJesterItsYou : ShowOff , My dear friend , i am not clown , no , no , no , I am a Jester and a proffesional wrestler and i love that, hahahahaha.
the blackstar.

the blackstar.

MessageSujet: Re: @JecklesTheJesterItsYou   @JecklesTheJesterItsYou I_icon_minitimeDim 1 Sep - 9:17

TYSON KIDD
@RealKidd

First your an assclown. Second your an assclown. Third who the blue fuckin' heel are you, no name ? You're a fuckin' Kizarmany Fake #WannabeaWannabe #NoName #JecklesstheFastjizzer #MoreBreaststhanAprilLee.
Jeckles The Jester

Jeckles The Jester

MessageSujet: Re: @JecklesTheJesterItsYou   @JecklesTheJesterItsYou I_icon_minitimeDim 1 Sep - 9:30

@JecklesTheJesterItsYou : Once Again , like i said , i am not a clown , no , no , no ! I am a Jester and a Professional Wrestler and  I love that. RealKidd , you insult me , you're not fair Realkidd  , yes you're not fair and i need to put you in the straight way. So one day , my special friend The Jokeslam will play with your throat and that can make me happy like the DEN Wrestle Universe hahahahaha.
TS is SxE.

TS is SxE.

MessageSujet: Re: @JecklesTheJesterItsYou   @JecklesTheJesterItsYou I_icon_minitimeDim 1 Sep - 17:20

phil brooks. @thebestintheworld
Listen to me, no name. I don't like threats. Task to please stay in your place, otherwise I would plant my knee right in your face.
Expand   Reply   Delete   Favorite
12m
Jeckles The Jester

Jeckles The Jester

MessageSujet: Re: @JecklesTheJesterItsYou   @JecklesTheJesterItsYou I_icon_minitimeDim 1 Sep - 18:53

@JecklesTheJesterItsYou : Hahahaha. You're not fair for your new friend in our compagny. You need to have a lesson to respect the Jester like I am! Maybe you don't know me but don't underestimate me because i can be your best nightmare hahahahaha .The Freak Jeckles can give you a good way to rest in peace with the#Jokeslam in the ring hahahahaha. 
Jeckles The Jester

Jeckles The Jester

MessageSujet: Re: @JecklesTheJesterItsYou   @JecklesTheJesterItsYou I_icon_minitimeMar 10 Sep - 18:48

@JecklesTheJesterItsYou : After play in the ring against The Show Off , Dolph Ziggler , My Hand Suffer so I think i need time to rest and have a better way to play with the throat of Wrestle Den Universe.
Jeckles The Jester

Jeckles The Jester

MessageSujet: Re: @JecklesTheJesterItsYou   @JecklesTheJesterItsYou I_icon_minitimeDim 29 Sep - 8:56

@JecklesTheJesterItsYou : Hahahahaha , I will have a new toy like my partner to play in the ring , I can't wait to play with him and be the tag team ,  Magic Number hahahahahahahaha. 
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: @JecklesTheJesterItsYou   @JecklesTheJesterItsYou I_icon_minitime

@JecklesTheJesterItsYou
Page 1 sur 1